COVID-19 Update: We Have Reopened
Hello from everyone at Holford Partners Curaden and welcome to Dr Hanna Reinartz and her team at Art Align Orthodontics who have now joined us.
Here at Holford Partners we have put a considerable amount of effort into acquiring the correct equipment and are opening our doors for face to face patient contact. Initially we will be seeing those patients with problems such as broken teeth and discomfort along with those patients in the middle of treatment before resuming routine examinations, hygiene visits and beginning new treatment plans.
During these uncertain times we have had to do things a little differently and whilst many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety.
Our teams have been looking into the science, advances and new procedures that will make dentistry even safer for the future. You can rest assured that Holford Partners Curaden is going to be the safest place to get your teeth looked after and you will continue to get the same great service that you have always had.
We have been spending much time planning and organising to enhance your journey with us so that you are given the first-class service that you deserve. Your safety and well-being is our top priority as well as looking after you as one of our own family.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable but this does mean that under the current circumstances there are significant restrictions with regards time frames for appointments, maintaining social distancing and the general set up of the practice.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic and adhere to current guidelines.
- The practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked to attend alone where possible and will not be allowed to enter the practice until one of the nurses meets you at the door. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the practice and your temperature will be checked with a forehead sensor.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Holford Partners Curaden Dental Clinic continues to closely monitor the development of COVID-19 in the UK. We aim to keep our patients, staff and community as informed as possible.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team which is why we have implemented the highest standards of hygiene and have strong cross infection control measures in place, as expected in a clinical environment.